Various options are available depending on your accommodation preferences and budget.
- bed in private Vancouver area home
- email coordinator Rob Cameron email@example.com by June 30 with your contact information for everyone in your party (name, address, phone #, and e-mail #), dates (if other than July 28 and 29), smoke/pet allergies, accessibility issues, accommodation preference (indicate private room, sofa-bed in living room or either OK).
- Availability will be very limited and can only be confirmed if and when a host becomes available. If early certainty of accommodation is needed, please consider other options below.
Hostel @ UBC Place Vanier (Pacific Spirit Hostel)
- private room with shared bathroom/kitchen/common space at UBC Place Vanier $39/night+tax for single, $78/night for twin. As of March 28, 120 single / 30 twin rooms available, first come, first serve.
- steps from the famous clothing optional Wreck Beach http://www.wreckbeach.org/
- about 50 minutes to SAW, take the #004 bus from the new bus loop Bay 10
- Book online ASAP at http://suitesatubc.com/accommodations/pacific-spirit-hostel/
- $32 – $70 per night depending on private room or private suite close to downtown
- Book online at https://www.airbnb.ca/
YWCA downtown (733 Beatty off Robson)
- $88-$100 + tax per night depending on Adult/Senior, Single/Twin, private/shared bathroom
- 20 min walk to SAW
- Book online ASAP at https://ywcavan.org/hotel/rooms
Sandman Suites on Davie (1160 Davie)
- $249-$289 + tax depending on Queen or King / water view
- suite can accommodate 3 people, includes kitchen
- can watch fireworks Saturday night with water view
- 8 min walk to SAW
- Book online with group reservation # 358743 before June 11 at https://www.sandmanhotels.com/locations/british-columbia/vancouver/hotels/vancouver-davie-street-dav